Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Today's music recommendation


I've been thinking about today's music recommendation a lot. There are just so many great pieces to listen to!! In the end, I decided to go with another programmatic piece, 

Mars from The Planets by Holst

While you listen to this, see if it reminds you of anything else you have heard. Leave me comments about what you think it sounds like! I'll be interested to hear...

(Also...there are other movements in The Planets suite. So, if you have time listen to those as well! Another great one is Venus).


1 comment:

  1. The Mars national anthem! This song is definitely an epic one. Sounds like a really great movie soundtrack. I know I've heard this song before in a movie or two or three, but I can't put my finger on where exactly.

    ReplyDelete