Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

My apologies...

...on the last post! I just now watched that clip and realized that it was not the whole 4th movement!!! I'm so sorry! It was the only clip I could find and I should have listened to it. If you would like to listen to this piece I recommend listening to the whole thing. The division of the movements is rather awkward anyways, since in some editions it is split into 2 big movements while other editions have it split in 4. 

On to new things...

Today I am working on getting prints of wedding pictures. Shutterfly has this great deal where if you sign up for an account with them you get 25 prints for free! They also have a promotion for free shipping when you purchase 30 or more prints. If you would like to look at our wedding photos, the directions on how to do that were in an earlier post, so just look below. :) I am totally in love with the wedding pictures and can't believe how well they came out! It doesn't seem like we've been married for almost 4 months already! Time is flying by so fast!

Today's music recommendation is:

Prokofiev: Overture on Hebrew Themes

I love this piece and I picked this clip by the Estonian National Music Academy because they play this piece so fabulously!! And to think that they are so young and it sounds this great!! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment