Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Busy day...


Sorry it's been a little while! We are having some internet difficulties, so I'm here posting at my mom and dad's house. Today was my day off from Target and it wasn't much of a day of relaxation. I have so much to do to get ready for Binghamton! I had no clue how much preparation it would be! I have to take 5 online courses on how to teach college classes, read a book about the same topic, review music history and theory and also study all the scores that Dr. Perry has given me. I'm a busy girl! So, today I tried to get a little bit done while also making a nice dinner for my husband! I made a steak dinner with peppers, mushrooms and onions, fresh corn on the cob, salad and potatoes with a chocolate mint cake for dessert. It was all fabulous, but tiring. I also cleaned the house. 

While doing all this today, I listened to a ton of music and from that I got the recommended piece for today. It is:

Saint-Saens: Symphony No. 3 (Organ) Movement II & IV

I couldn't decided which movement to give you because I love this whole piece so much! So, I am putting movements II and IV here for you to listen to. Movement II is so beautiful and lush and I love the low, throaty sound of the strings. Movement IV is so fun to listen to because of the great organ parts. It's so exciting! Have fun!

Movement II:


Movement IV:


No comments:

Post a Comment