Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Checklist...


So, I like to make lists. They're all over. I have a list on the fridge with chores and another for shopping. I have one in my calender of bills. I have another in my school notebook of things that have to be done. They keep me organized and from forgetting things...which thankfully doesn't happen too often. I also really enjoy crossing things off when they get done. :) One of my longest lists right now is things that I need to do to get ready for school.

1. Read Teaching Your First College Class (yuck)
2. Take 5 online classes about teaching college classes.
3. Study 500+ years of Music History to prepare for entrance exam.
4. Study Music Theory for entrance exam.

Yikes. I've got to have it all done by August 21st. That's my first day of orientation/testing. I think I can get it done...I just have to be really proactive about it (I tend to procrastinate).

Anyways, Derek has a job interview today at 3:15, we're hoping and praying that that will go well! While he's doing that I'm going to go shopping at Target. :) Even though it's just for the essentials (toothpaste, soap, cleaning supplies, etc), I'm still excited. I like shopping! :) It's also cool because of my team discount which really helps!

In stressful times, I like to listen to soothing music with lots of rich chords. This would be one of those times (refer to list above). :) A piece that fits that bill is:

Tchaikovsky - String Quartet No. 1 mvmt II - Andante Cantabile

It's so beautiful! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment