Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

37/39 weeks

Depending on what you go by we're at 37 or 39 weeks. The original due date puts us at 37, but the doctor finally now agrees with me (baby has been measuring ahead the whole time) and thinks we're really at 39 weeks. She's weighing in at almost 8lbs and her head is at over 40 weeks gestation. That's making me a little nervous! I really don't want to have a c-section! At my appointment on Wednesday, the doctor told me that I am almost 4cm dilated! I'm hoping that means she's coming soon...but you never know.

If I make it to my next appointment on Wednesday we're going to talk about inducing. :( I'll keep you all posted!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!
    FYI inducing isn't a bad thing! Just helps the baby along and sounds like she is ready! Best of luck you are sooo close to meeting your baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries on inducing, happened with me for both my girls and its really nothing different than your body going into labor itself you just get to choose when and where which is quite nice!!! Good luck! SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo! So exciting! Praying for you guys! ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete