Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Updated checklist...

So, I thought since I wrote so many posts about things I had to do, I would let you know how much has been done. :) Thankfully, I've gotten quite a bit accomplished!

1. Read Teaching Your First College Class - check
2. BU online classes for GA's - check
3. Submit all paperwork for admission - check
4. Review 500+ years of Music History for exam - I'm up to the Classical period (only 2 left)

Still left to complete:
5. Music Theory review

So, all in all, it has been a productive few weeks. I'm starting to get really excited about the classes I will be taking! Finally, classes specific to my interests!!!

I also made a photo book of all our wedding photos. It is so beautiful and I can't wait for it to get here!! I also helped my mom make one. It's so fun...and easy! If you still want wedding pictures, they will be up on Mary's website through tomorrow. If you don't get them from there in time, just send me an email (or leave a comment) and I can send you some copies. :) 

Here's something for you to listen to. One of my favorite musicals is The Lion King. It is fabulous! I've seen it twice and would love to go again. Derek hasn't seen it, so hopefully we'll be able to go sometime. Here is one of my favorite songs for the musical, He Lives in You. Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a good amount done. Good job. You've got to be very excited. The semester is going to fly by once you get started.
    I haven't been able to order the photos I want. I want the one with the two of you on the couch at the church for the silver frame set.
    About Lion King. Don't get a balcony seat for the show. This is one show where those seats ruin the experience. When we went to see it in Toronto, we were in the balcony. We saw every track in the stage. We were also above all of the action in the audience. It wasn't enjoyable. The center and side aisle seats were much, much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know which photo exactly it was of us on the couch? There are several of us on that couch. If you could let me know, I will try to get you a copy. I have some others that I'm sending you.

    That's too bad about the Lion King! Both times I saw it we were on the floor. Hopefully you will get another chance to see it. I went in high school with the music department and we were on the aisle, so we right next to the cast when they were walking down. :)

    ReplyDelete